1. Request a QuotationYou should add sample(s) to an order, either via the Celignis Database, or using our forms.
2. Receipt of QuotationWe will typically send a quotation to you within one working day after receiving your quotation request. Upon receipt of the quotation you can either:
(a) amend the order (see Step 3).
(b) commit to the order (through a purchase order or payment, Step 4)
(c) cancel the order (for example
by deleting the order on the Celignis Database).
3. Amend the Order (if applicable)At this stage you can modify your order, for example by changing analysis packages or adding/removing samples. This action can be carried out on the Celignis Database or by emailing us with an updated sample form.
4. Make the OrderOnce you are happy with your selection of samples and analysis packages you can then commit to the order via email and through the issuing of a purchase order or through payment.
5. Send the SamplesAfter placing the order, please post the samples to:
Unit 11 Holland Road
Plassey Technology Park
6. Analysis and Provision of DataOnce we receive your samples you will get an email from the Celignis Database informing you that they have arrived.
7. Make PaymentWe would typically expect payment within 30 days after the invoice has been issued. We accept payment via bank transfer (as outlined in the invoice) and have separate bank accounts in Euros and US dollars.